Three things to be thankful for today
Some days it is really hard to find anything to be thankful for when we feel overcome by the darkness and fog of depression. If I look hard enough, I can find something to be thankful for.
I would like to encourage others to write down three things they are thankful for, and to realise there is a sense of hope available to us all. Sometimes it is just a little hard to find!
So my three things for today are:
1: The lovely singing of birds in the morning as they welcome in the new day
2: The ability to read and write
3: A lovely hot shower.
Wishing all the "family" in BB Land a day full of noticing the nice things in life. Kind regards to you all, from Dools.
Today was a bit of a stressful day but I'm feeling quite positive from it:
1) My partner has decided today to leave the job that has been really impacting his mental health (no support, 12-14 hour days). I am happy for him though because I finally want him to be happy and I think whatever he chooses to do next will have a really positive impact on his mental health.
2) For my family for supporting me and my partner. They are always amazing.
3) For my brother who has been giving me advice about the course I am studying!
I'm so happy that your parents and family are so supportive and loving missep, ALWAYS so beautiful to read!
Today I'm grateful for:
* the love and forgiveness from my children
* getting things the way I'd like them in my new office
* being able to go shopping at my leisure this afternoon and have the finances to buy new things.