FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Something New

lookingforme
Community Member

I've recently had to deal with leaving my psychologist, move countries to live with my parents because I simply don't have anywhere to go, to look for a job in a different country because I can't live here.

While I was in Australia, I looked to this community to help me through things, but maybe I have to vent more frequently now.  As a result, I have started a blog.  I wonder if I'm allowed to put the link up here, or if anyone would be interested to read it?

2 Replies 2

white knight
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi lookingforme, welcome again,

The site does not allow web site links to my knowledge. Also "venting" isnt what this site is aimed at to directly assist. When any member want to "vent" we ask what we can do for them, how we can help them if they have a more 'specific' problem.

So by all means post a thread here with your current mental health issue/s and we will endeavor to help.

Tony WK

Chris_B
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi lookingforme, sounds like you've got a bit to deal with at the moment. You're more than welcome to continue posting here for support. We can't do links to blogs, unfortunately, but please continue to post and let us know how you're doing.