FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Regular 31yo Melb married male looking for cool people to chat to online about anything, MAKE FRIENDS take over the world and eat pie.................

Rals
Community Member

Hi everyone!

I find myself pretty bored far to often these days. I've had some serious depression come and go. These days everythings pretty under control in that area, but it always likes to creep up behind me when I least expect it. I just need to probably get out more, and get on top of the hundred other things I've yet to put a ounce of effort into.

I'm regular enough. Interests have dwindled a little, but I still have a small passion for retro gaming, mainly anything sega. I enjoy doing weights and boxing, although I havn't ever been overly consistent in doing either. When I eventually have some spare cash, I'm pretty keen to get an xbox one, ps4 or wii U. I do web and graphic design here and there also which is enjoyable in some ways. I definitely like business and thinking ideas to make money too. New show on tv, SHARK TANK is pretty entertaining if you havnt watched it already!

If theres any people out there that wouldnt mind a chat, possibly looking to make friends or anything, I'm interested in talking with people from all walks of life.

Look forward to hearing from others out there!

All the best!

Rals

3 Replies 3

Mares73
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Dear Rals welcome to beyond blue. It's great to hear your depression is under control. Perhaps you wouldn't mind sharing your experience of it & what helped you to recover? Lve Mares

Seraph_6th
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hey mate. I am 35 years old family man who is still dealing with my newly diagnosed condition and would love to chat if you want. I dunno if I want a new Xbox or PS as it has nothing that excites me. I may wait until a new Elder scrolls is released or when my 2 year old let's me have time to put a game on

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni
dear Rals, your post has been taken up again by Seraph so it would be nice to hear back from you. Geoff.