FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Keep your head up.

tjo111
Community Member

@ everyone who went through a period of having no friends, who ate alone, who had a point in their life where they were too embarrassed to tell their parents they had no one to play with after school: I love you. I know it hurts and I know it’s hard but it’s not your fault. Things will grow and change. You will find people who you click with and they will love you too. You deserve positive friendship relationships just like anyone else. And if you’re still going through this phase, you’re strong, and things will change for you too. You are not alone, there are people experiencing the same thing you are, find them, you deserve positivity and companionship. Keep your head up.

4 Replies 4

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello Dear tjo111..

Thank you for writing a very caring and inspirational post….

Many lovely community members might relate to your words…and might find comfort from your inspirational post…

Kind thoughts and care Dear tjo111..

Grandy,,

DevHarp
Community Member

Hey tjo111,

Thank you so much for your kind words, I really needed this today and it helps more than you know. 💙

Keep on being amazing,

DevHarp

sbella02
Community Champion
Community Champion

Tjo111,

Thank you so much for this post, it's beautifully written. I've needed advice like this recently, and I know that that there are others reading this who would as well. 

Take care, SB

jaz28
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi there,

This is so true! Thank you so much for sharing this - it will definitely help a lot of people. As someone who has experienced these periods in my life and has gotten past them - I couldn't agree more with you.

Jaz xx