FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Exercise

Mindset
Community Member

Hi, guys this is my first post and after reading many posts, there's are so many situations, suggestions and self experiences to draw from. Several years ago I suffered a number of mental and physical issues. I was reading a local paper and found a team that offered FREE BOOTCAMP. I was sceptical , scared of judgement , lacked motivation and kept finding myself thinking what if.

One day I swallowed my pride, got into the car , drove to Parramatta and meet this fantastic group of people. We shared our stories many a lot worse off than me , spent the next 1hr having a laugh and doing a little exercise. Best part was no commitment, no cost and no excuses..

I Continue to find life difficult at times, but now have this group of friends I feel rely on me to turn up, put in and share our stories..

Truly life changing if I can help anyone this might appeal to just drop me a note..

Thanks

2 Replies 2

blondguy
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hey Mindset!

What a refreshing and very good post! Nice1

Exercising...Boot Camp....A great way to get rid of toxins in the system promote well being and also aiding in the release of Endorphins ...I think we have spoke before Mindset....and if I may ask you? Can you stay on BB?

You are an inspiration....you have so very much to offer 🙂

Paul

Woof!

Chris_B
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Mindset, welcome to the forums. Great that you've found an exercise group, it's a lot easier to stick to your fitness goals in a team or group environment, plus it's an awesome way to make new friends as you've discovered.

Our forums here are anonymous and private, so we won't be able to help you with finding new members for your group, but we'd love you to stay in touch and keep us up to date with your progress.