FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Best word to describe today

Jane363
Community Member

Warmth

the sunlight is warm on my back;

people here are very warm, accepting and welcoming - far more so than many of my own friends and family - thank you so much, it has helped more than you will realise and has helped lead me to...

and finally, my self-attitude is warm and forgiving which is a huge change from the self hatred I have been pushing onto myself so much recently.

845 Replies 845

Guest_1643
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Infuriating.

Sorry Mark that Ur day was painful. Some days just hurt,

Overwhelming

Exhausting

Confusing

Frustrating

All due to sorting out forms & red tape. If it was only effecting me I'd give up.

Hi mmMekitty,

We are sorry to hear you are having a tough day. If you need some further support tonight feel free to reach out to Beyond Blue 1300 22 4636 or Lifeline 13 11 14. 

If at any point you feel unsafe please call 000 (triple zero) immediately.

Hang in there mmMekitty… chat some more?

My day today was an ok.

mmMekitty
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Oh, Sophie_M! 😺 but thank you for your concern. I think I see what 'triggered' you, my use of the phrase, 'give up' - in context, I'm not, you know....s******l.

All I meant that the paperwork, which needs to be filled in, fully & accurately, the supporting documents which need to be exactly correct, & locating appropriate legal assistance has proved to be like a long distance marathon through the Himalayas, thinking we got over one mountain, only to have to go over another, & it's mountains all the way to the horizon.

So far, this one has been the worst. That's bureaucracy, eh? I'm just hoping we're not going to find Everest in front of us, but we're taking on one hill at a time.

& thanks to you, too, Learn to Fly. 😸 I'd've liked a n 'okay' day. You know what? We don't appreciate the 'okay' days enough. Let's do that!

mmMekitty

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Green

🙏🏾 Peaceful 🙏🏾

Rupes79
Community Member
Groundhog day

quirkywords
Community Champion
Community Champion
Frustrating

I feel I 'missed' today, getting into research again, until I was 'interrupted' by 'disturbing' neighbours, who were arguing loudly, using foulest language at each other, & to anyone telling them to keep it down. That'ts taken up to two hours of my time...over four occasions. Just today.

So, 'Frustrated' again. Finally, feel, because I was not one to shout out to them, or even try to help them sort out whatever was wrong, I feel my old friends, 'helpless', 'hopeless' & 'useless' waltzing around me.

Better now, even though it is late again. I did get a little snooze earlier, though...Talking here makes me feel I have some worth. So, at the end of this day, I feel 'value'..