FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Anxiety/panic attack

Belieber95
Community Member

I have had anxiety for quite a few years and only just this week It has been like panic attacks and I'm wondering what could be behind all of this 

2 Replies 2

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello Belieber95,

Welcome to the forums,

I also struggle with anxiety and have had panic attacks over the years…they are not pleasant at all to go through….I needed the help of professionals to help me find ways to cope and manage them…..Has something happened lately that might have triggered you into a panic attack?..

I’m wondering if you’ve spoken to your Dr. about what your going through and if not I would like to gently urge you to reach out to them as well as here…your Dr, might be able to help you find out the cause of your recent panic attacks and if needed, put you on a Mental Health Care Plan to help you find ways of coping with them….

Talk here anytime you’re feeling up to it..we are here to help support you through these tough times you’re struggling to get through..

Thinking of you with care and kindness..

Grandy..

Thanks I will be trying to see my dr hopefully today and maybe get to a counsellor or physiologist to help