FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

I'm transgender

Cyber
Community Member
My name is Graham. I'm 32 years old, for twenty-eight years I know something was wrong with me. At age 4 old she came to me in my dreams (Nightmares) tell me that I didn't have to live a lie. I thought it was an illusion or something worst. So I drowned it with alcohol, drugs & cigarettes. My heart is filled with darkness, my brain cloud chaos and destructive thoughts. I have been playing as female character on video games since I was 12 years old. I hate being male, it's makes me sick to my core. I want to be a female that I forgot it feel to human. I never go out with another one at long as inside pitiful male body so I got single forever than I prefer to die than live out reason of my life pig headed male. I thought tell my story so other tell there. I hate being called by real name & my parents keep on calling me Graham, even use my first & middle name so I started to use f word everytime they call me by my real name. I prefer Cyber it's abridged name for me.
1 Reply 1

Peppermintbach
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hello,

I wanted to extend a caring welcome to you to the forums here, because your post moved me...

I would imagine that it must be so painful, more than I can possibly understand as I’m not transgender, to feel as though you’re in a physical body that doesn’t match the gender that you know you truly are in your heart and mind...

I feel there’s understandably a lot of hurt, anger and sadness in your post, and we would like to get to know you a little better. So please feel free to keep writing when/if you feel up to it. We will try our best to support you...

Kind thoughts to you today,

Pepper