FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Bi married

Biguy123
Community Member

Hi,

I am a 42 year old married dad with two young kids. I have been married for 18 years. I have a wonderful wife that is also a good mother to our children.
I see guys for sex and my wife knows about this, she is ok with it as long as it’s just to fulfil my sexual needs with guys. She has known that I like guys for sex since even before we got married.
Over the years though my craving for guys has grown. My wife and I have sex but, not often at all and when we do I feel as though I do it just to get it done as neither of us want a sexless marriage.
I have anxiety and we have been arguing a lot, mostly because of things she says to me that I get insecure about. I constantly seek reassurance. Most of the time she is patient with me and we move on.
My wife is not affectionate and never really has been however, lately for some reason o have been craving affection. I have also been having thoughts of separation, which is not really ideal as we still love each other and I want to be with my little kids all the time. I should mention I have had psychological help and psychiatric help to manage my anxieties as well.
Anyone else in a similar situation? Feeling confused.

1 Reply 1

CalmCat
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi Biguy123,

Thanks for sharing such an intimate and open post.

Sounds like you have a really loving family, accepting the amazing person that you are.

I'm not in the same situation as you but I'd keep seeing your amazing mental health works, I'm sure they will assist you on your journey of life. What I recommend is going with what your heart tells you, you do you!

Let us know how you go.

Regards,

D