FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

WHAT IS HIS PROBLEM?

goldenlocks
Community Member
He has a restraining order against me, but he says to me: "I have always liked you but I have kept it from you."
5 Replies 5

Larlar
Community Member
That seems very strange . Either he is messing with your emotions or is not sure of his own . Either way be careful.

Aaronsis
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi goldenlocks

It is great that you have joined the forum and to see some help and support here at Beyond Blue. It is a really wonderful community and I am sure that you are going to feel supported and comfort here, you will not be judged or criticized.

I am so sorry that you have been put in a position to have to take a retraining order out against someone, that must be very frightening and very scary, however very brave, and I congratulate you on taking steps to take care of you, that is fantastic.

The sentence does sound very strange and without some more context, only if you want to share, it is very hard to guess what he is meaning or alluding to. Either way, I am sure that he probably should not be speaking to you in the event that there is a retraining order against him.

Hope to chat to you some more goldenlocks.

Hugs

AS

blondguy
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi Goldenlocks (and a note for Aaronsis)

great to have you on the forums! Can you elaborate on your opening post so we can help you more effectively 🙂

Its sad that he took out an intervention order out against you...that would have been horrible for you 😞

Aaronsis (Sarah)....Just a polite note if I can....Goldenlocks had the intervention order served against her

Sorry to hijack your thread Goldenlocks....I do hope you can post back and have a chat if you wish!

The forums are always a safe and non judgemental place for you to post

my kind thoughts

Paul

Aaronsis
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi goldenlock

My sincere apologies , I did misunderstand your post, I am sorry if I have caused you an extra stress.

Hope that you can come back and chat soon.

Hugs

AS

I really do not know where to start? I guess I can only start from the beginning. I'll take it one post at a time. I'll eventually get to the fact that he has a restraining order against me.

So,

In early 2016, I gained some positive attention from a male bus driver. I will call him Timothy. It all started one morning when I boarded his bus and said "Good Morning" to him. Timothy turned, smiled, and looked directly into my eyes, and returned the gesture. At the time I thought: "oh, he seems like a lovely man," but after I positioned myself to a seat, something strange began happening. Other passengers who were seated nearby Timothy started giving me strange looks, and it was because Timothy was moaning suggestively as he was staring at me through the review mirror inside of his bus. I was under the impression that Timothy found me to be physically attractive, and so I peered down onto myself to try to understand as to why. I alighted his bus and sat at the bench across from where Timothy had pulled up, and I glanced at him to find that he was staring at me with a huge smile plastered on his face. This made me feel uncomfortable and so I was unsure of how to respond. I simply returned the gesture.