FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

What have I done

Purple_j
Community Member
Help I ran away from town with my ex of 3years now after 3years and on the day of my third miscarriage he has left me! I have no family I talk to at all and trying to be ok for my kids. How can I forgive myself for everything that's happened? I don't know how to grieve and move on while trying to be strong for my children! Some days I want to give up but my kids have no one but me! The days I work I'm ok although feel guilty I'm not home to pick kids up from school and my days off I can barely move off the lounge. How can I be a good mum when I just want to give up
4 Replies 4

Gcgirl
Community Member

Hi first of I'm sorry. 

You asked  how to be a good mum , u are being a good mum you are there for them your working and supporting them 

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

dear Purple, welcome to to the site.

Firstly can I say that it deeply grieves me to hear of your 3 miscarriages and in turn have your ex leave you and the children, which I don't believe that he cares one bit about how you must feel, I wouldn't call this being loyal.

You seem to be blaming yourself and for what ever reason this is we don't know, and may or may not be relevant, but that's up to you if you want to help us, but now you are in situation that you are struggling with.

By working occupies your day and distracts you from the present situation, but when you are home this is where the pain begins.

You can't cope with this by yourself, because it's only going to become worse, I hope that you can understand what I'm trying to say, and I'm only meaning this not to harm you, because I feel very sorry for you.

It would be very difficult trying to cope with your day to day issues, because your children would also be hurting, so what you have to struggle with is work, looking after and providing for your children and then try to understand what is going on, so please can I suggest you see your doctor, and if you fear doing this then please ring the BB phone number which is on the top of this page.

I really would love to her back from you. L Geoff. x

Purple_j
Community Member

Update. I went to doctors to make sure my miscarriage was complete and it turns out the baby is fine.  I have no way of contacting my ex to tell him and now face a high risk pregnancy on my own.

im scared and alone and struggling with day to day issues like keeping food in the house for my kids. 

I have contacted BB and have an appointment next week.

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

dear Purple, many thanks for getting back to us, and good luck for next week.

Please take it easy nd hope to her from you soon. L Geoff. x