FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

This Forum helps

jenijenjen
Community Member

I joined this forum because I've been feeling so depressed and lonely. And after a couple of days I feel so much better. Not just from reaching out and getting wonderful advice, but also being able to use my experiences to help others. So thank you everyone

5 Replies 5

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello Dear jenijenjen,

We are so pleased that you have joined these wonderful forums, they really have make a difference in my life…and I know in many other of our beautiful community lives as well….

Thank you so much for joining these forums, and helping others with your lived experience…

I am on the forums daily…..because I love to try to help others and to connect with other people who are feeling lonely, depressed and/or struggling with mental health…by helping other people I am in some way also helping myself….

Looking forward to seeing you around the forums…

My kind thoughts and care dear jenijenjen…

Grandy.

sbella02
Community Champion
Community Champion

Jenijenjen,

Thank you for your kind words. It's amazing to hear that you're feeling better and that the forums have played a part in this, that's part of what makes the forums such a beautiful place. 

Reaching out is so important, and it's great to hear that your courage in doing so has led to a positive outcome for you. 

As always, please continue chatting with us if you'd like more support, we're here for you.

SB 🙂

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello Jenijenjen, hi and welcome.

It's amazing when people want to talk with other people who have or are still suffering from a MI, feel more relaxed, simply because they are talking to others who have experienced this themselves, so there is no criticism at all, only understanding.

We are so pleased for you to be able to join us and help others where you possibly can, very much appreciated.

Geoff.

Life Member.

blondguy
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hey jenijenjen...Its great to have you as part of the Beyond Blue family

I hear you loud and clear.....I also joined for the same reasons

Thankyou so much for your kind thread...It means a lot to us...I really hope you can stick around if and when you wish 

my kind thoughts always

Paul

WaterFront
Community Member

Hi jenjenjen,

Your post is so thoughtful to others and I'm glad the BB community has been able to help at a time when you needed it.

I joined because I had a problem I didn't know how to handle and really had no one I could talk to about it. I was so down and sad. I was given lots of advice and support and provided with ways to look at it from different perspectives. Which at the time helped me get through it. Through reading others people's posts, I learned various techniques I could use to cope better and these have helped me enormously.

A year and a half later, I'm still here and try to help where and when I can. This was good advice given to me by another BB member which I have tried to follow. I also find support as I read the posts of others.

I'm very glad you are here.

WF