FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

The Love of my Life

Trust_and_Care
Community Member
One month ago the love of my life left me. I was going to ask her to marry me. Only a month earlier we missed out on a house that we wanted to buy. I'm lost, I love her and her children dearly. They completed my family, as I have three children of my own. We were making plans for our future and our children. We both work in high stressful professions. 
12 Replies 12

Hi Scott,

Have you tried to send your lady friend a text message, just to let her know you are thinking of her. Not sure if that would help or not.

Are you doing things to keep yourself busy? An idle mind and body can allow our brains to run away with themselves and think all kinds of silly things!

Do you have hobbies or interests to keep you busy when you are home and on weekends if you don't work?

It is important to keep in touch with friends and family as well.

Once again, I wish you all the best. Cheers for now from Mrs. Dools

I have. I texted her on Wednesday for her eldest son's birthday and said I was thinking of her and her sons. She has gone full no contact. it's difficult. 

Hi Scott,

I am so sorry to read you have not heard from your lady friend. I'm not really sure what to suggest here. You have tried to keep in touch and have let her know you are thinking of her and her sons. I don't know there is much else you can do right now.

I can only imagine how much it hurts and upsets you not to hear from her. Maybe it is time to take a step back and see what happens in a week or two.

Loosing anyone you love can be very hard. My thoughts and best wished are with you, from Mrs. Dools