FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Sex with strangers just leaves me super depressed and lonely

anonalex
Community Member
Does anyone else out there get this too? no problems finding a girl to have sex with when i go out on the weekend but if i want anything more it 100% ends in nothing. Probs had over 100 different girls now but only ever been in two relationships that only lasted 3 and 2 months respectively. i don't mega text anyone i don't do weird shit but i see some guys who go full creeper always end up happy with some chick they have found wtf is with this?
3 Replies 3

Apollo_Black
Community Member
Need more info Mr Lex. You're obviously able to Instigate, Isolate and Escalate - but there's something wrong with creating the comfort. So you're going to need to provide more information. What goes wrong after the first interaction?? Oh and do tell what is "full creeper"?

SubduedBlues
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi AnonAlex

I am not sure if this is the answer you are looking for, but it is how I feel...

Anything that comes easy, is usually taken for granted and easily lost. Conversely, if it is difficult to obtain and you have to work really hard to get it, you are more likely to take care of it and less likely you will lose it.

Whether you are seeking money, career, personal development or a partner, I think the above still rings true.
SB

Guest_3072
Community Member

Hi there anonalex,

My input here is that if you want to have something more than just sex with a girl, then maybe you should act like it when you interact with her, try to get to know her and don't rush things physically so that you don't get caught up in the whirlwind of confusing whether or not you like the individual and can see a relationship in the future, or whether you only like the way they make you and your body feel (lots of touching, flirting and attention, etc).

Also, what do you mean by "full creeper", like full on texting or what?

Maybe it would help you to look up the hormone 'oxytocin' and how it relates to sexuality, love and gender. It plays a big role in the difference between sexual interactions between men and women and you could benefit from some of the info.

Gabby