FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Serial cheater

Grub17
Community Member
I’ve recently found out once again my partner/ex has been texting another lady. I first found messages (most deleted) after he has a missed fb call from her.. he denied most the first day then the second day said he messed up and tried apologising and wanting to work us out, later in the week I found pics and videos on his phone that he had in his deleted photos file. I want him to move out so I can figure my head out. I’m feel like I should kick him to the curb because this has gone on for ten years of online/texting cheating. He has recently started to admit to everything (which he never does) including physically cheating at the start of our relationship. I’m so confused and feel empty. I want my family but I don’t want to be a door mat.
4 Replies 4

white knight
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi, welcome

So he has been a regular cheater for a long time.

I'm wondering how we can help you?

TonyWK

Hi thanks

Yes he seems to get bored and message other females. A few years ago he signed up to a cheaters dating site. I always seem catch him out. He denies there being any physical cheating apart fronwith his ex when we first started dating. We have three kids together and I thought we were going really good it’s been a year and a half without any cheating then I find out about this lady from high school he has been inappropriately messaging for a month.

white knight
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi again,

Thanks for responding.

You isdue is whether you can live with his cheating ways. Some can, most cant.

If you cant, as I assume as you've posted here, then there is no remedy but to leave.

It is fairly cut and dry.

TonyWK

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello Grub, you deserve much better than this, once a cheater always a cheater, and no matter how much he says that he will mend his ways, you can never be sure.

You can't keep wondering what he's up to, because you can't believe him, he has broken your trust and integrity.

You have 3 kids to look after and he still has a financial obligation to abide by, but he has to leave you.

Trust must be earned, not now, not yesterday but all the time, I'm sorry but he can't do this.

Take care and please let us know how you are getting on.

Geoff.