FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Need advice about family 

Just_me85
Community Member
Please can someone help me. I'm done waking up early in the morning stress because my husband is just yelling and swearing at me. I had enough! He is an angry monster when me and our kids will not worship his daughter who is 28 and his grandkids. He even swear and call our kids a liar and a traitor because our girls is on my side not his side everytime we have a fight. Everytime we have a fight because of his daughter(28) he always say I'm the worst person/wife in the world. I woke up 5AM just to prepare his food and his stuff for work. Give him a massage when he goes to bed after his work because he is tired, wash his clothes and work clothes and more just to take good care of him. He doesnt appreciate that and I'm so done with this situation.
My plan is to take the kids with me and then I will do all the custody stuff after we moved out. Will I get in trouble for doing that? I asked him if we could talk but he just shut me out calling me names when I tried to talk to him. I do have a phone recordings of him swearing at me and to the kids.
1 Reply 1

Sophie_M
Dear Justme85,

Thank you for your recent post to the beyondblue community forums. We are so sorry to hear that you are in such a difficult situation that involves both your husband and children. It must be overwhelming to be in this situation and not feel that you have support in place. We think you are so strong and want to thank you for having the bravery for reaching out to our community.

We want you to know that there is always support when you need it. There is a lot of help available to you to assist you in this type of situation, so we are writing to you to strongly urge you to contact 1800 RESPECT.

1800 RESPECT
- https://www.1800respect.org.au/
- open 24 hours to support people impacted by sexual assault, domestic or family violence and abuse
- phone number: 1800 737 732

1800 RESPECT can offer you confidential information, counselling and support.

Once again, thank you for reaching out and we encourage you to continue the conversation here on your thread to continue receiving support from the community.

Stay safe,

Sophie M