FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

lost and bewildered

douglaswynne
Community Member
been kicked out because my wife says I treat her like a ten year old, I don't.
3 Replies 3

douglaswynne
Community Member
Sorry to continue, my wife says I have mentally abused her, not once have argued or said vindictive remarks, after 22 years. She goes to the pub on her while I'm at work, dances with other men, I give her a compliment and say that I have to say that, she sends texts to a so called male friend like " morning sweet stuff" and "I'm to drunk for you now ". Ring him up to pick her up while he's in my house. We have seven children all our own. So I went and told him to back off, he is my cousin, filled her head with crap , quote he makes me laugh," and we just talk , but goes around to his work for a hug cause she is sad and crying, I just don't get it

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni
hello Douglaswynne, I'm sorry to hear this and with little information, there could be a couple of reasons, and please I mean no harm by mentioning any of this, either one of you or even both of you could be suffering from depression and finding life pretty tough, so please can you get back to us, so then we can help you. Geoff.

hi, thanks for this we must have posted at the same time.
Well what she is doing wouldn't be acceptable if it was my wife and I would certainly condone it, plus you may not know all the details and that's also what I would be concerned about.
Is she self medicating on alcohol because she's unhappy because it seems to be that way, but she has lost all responsibility for you and your seven children. Geoff.