FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Lonely and lost

Bobby41677
Community Member

I've cane on here to talk to people who might understand.

My son got sick and almost died, it made my wife rethink our relationship and she left me, taking custody of the kids. Lost my house too and everything else.bthey we're the only family I had, I have no friends or even acquantices. I now go up to weeks with no one to talk too, I'm just feeling completely alone in my life

4 Replies 4

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi Bobby, please let me welcome you to the site.

Don't feel alone I'm here to about 6.30am this morning.

I am terribly sorry for what's happened and if you feel OK then you might be able to tell us just a little more.

Geoff.

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello Bobby,

Im sorry you feel so alone, I can relate to that feeling because I used to go weeks without seeing or talking to anyone..I do have 1 day a week volunteer work now, so now I'm out 1 day a week and 6 days at home on my own, in a very tiny village, with no one to speak to..

If you want to talk, I'm usually hanging around the forums throughout the day....Im logging of shortly but wanted to let you know that I would really enjoy chatting to you, if that's okay..

Take care of yourself..

Grandy...

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi Bobby41677, just seeing how you are going at the moment.

Geoff.

Guest_68
Community Member
Hey Bobby, saw your post and thought would say hi. I guess I can't really understand what you're going through as my thing is not being able to form relationships or friendships very well, but I do understand loneliness. Happy to chat whenever. I hope you are doing ok.