FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Is there anyone left in the world?

Tokyo
Community Member
Hello everybody, I'm looking for people that I can speak to, I'm basically going through rough times right now COVID- lockdowns, putting up with abuse in lockdown is worse than going to jail. just moved interstate to VIC from a country town, also putting up with abuse everyday I can't even think to text this message right because I'm so stressed and anxious ECT
2 Replies 2

Sophie_M
Hi Tokyo,

Thank you for reaching out tonight and joining our supportive community. It sounds like you have been having quite a tough time recently and you are feeling trapped in your situation. There are options available for people who are in abusive situations during the pandemic.

We would strongly encourage you to contact 1800 Respect (1800 737 732) to speak to one of their counsellors about the situation you are in now. They can help talk you through your dilemma and guide you in the safest path through this situation.

Do you have anyone that you trust that you have been able to speak to about your situation?

Is there any family or friends that can help support you or provide you with a place to stay if you are feeling unsafe?

Otherwise our Beyond Blue Support Service are available 24/7 by phone on 1300 22 4636 or on Webchat 1pm-12am AEST on our website: www.beyondblue.org.au/getsupport .

We hope you can find the support you are looking for here and we hope you keep us updated as to how you are doing in the near future.

Isabella_
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing with us. I hope you can consider the forums a safe space for you to share and get support.. We're all here to listen.

Your immediate safety is the most important thing.. Sophie suggested some really great services you can use when you feel that it's safe to do so, or when things get very overwhelming.

Things sound incredibly hard for you right now, and I can see that you're extremely stressed and anxious. I'm here for a chat when you need it.. I'd really like to hear from you about what's going on.

❤️