FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

I love some one soo much

Arun_Scaria
Community Member
If world is not a bad place can someone help me
3 Replies 3

Quercus
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi Arun Scaria and welcome,

I noticed you've created identical posts so I'm guessing you're very distressed right now. There is a lot of support to be found here but I will start by asking are you safe?

These forums are not immediate ok. It is pretty normal to wait a few hours for replies. So if you need immediate support it is time to pick up the phone and call for help. My preference is the suicide call back service if you are highly distressed. They will be able to speak to you for longer. The number is 1300659467. If you are at risk of hurting yourself it is time to go to the ER. Sometimes even just the safety of waiting in the room is enough for the thoughts to pass.

Otherwise. Would you like to tell us more about what brings you here? You mention being in love but I'm also curious to know what supports you have around you.

I hope you can return and talk some more.

Nat

Summer Rose
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Arun Scaria

I want you to know that I have read your post and like Quercus I am here for you. Ready to listen with kindness and care whenever you decide to return.

Peppermintbach
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi Arun Scaria,

Here is another gentle welcome to the forums...

I feel you sound so sad in the few words you’ve used...and if your thread title is anything to go by, maybe you’re a little heartbroken too and missing someone. I’m only guessing of course...

If you feel like telling us a little more, there is plenty of compassion and kindness to go around. No rush or pressure of course but just know we are here...

Caring thoughts,

pepper