FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

I have just joined - I went off the rails everything I do or see I'd cry

Smithy19
Community Member

Hello one and all iv been looking on this site for a long time but havent joined but i thought i would. Im male 56yrs old i live alone in a lovely litte town in Victoria. Where do i start Well the last 30 yrs i got married in 1991 and i thought id won tatts we bought a house had 2 kids than we bought aoughter house and moved in to that 2003 all was going great than 2007 she come home one sunday afternoon and said sorry i dont love you and with that we tryed to talk about ti for a week or 2 but she just said no its over so with that she asked me to leave so i moved out to a unit and i got on dsp because i hada roofing accedent about 1988 i ended up having a double spinal fusion in sept 1994 1 month beforefirstchild was born good timing but i had to get it done because i was going to string myself up because i couldent do a thing so back to 2007 while living in a unit my daughter wasent happy with what had happened so wife brought her over to me and she lived with me for a while now i know how she felt because i went thought all this when i was her age and yonger thats aoughter story so i had her for a few months and she went back to live with mum. so all i could think was because of my injury i was no good for her anymore but as it ended up she was having affair well i thought wow the other guy must good than because i could never get sex off her it was a sunday morning wham bam (sorry i shouldent say that) i was more shocked she was having affair than the seperation i was a stay at home dad got the kids off to school cooked cleaned and i was a taxi driver for 28 yrs i evan started my own limo business so i was all ways trying to support but the back failed me. i moved up to this little town in 2012 iv been renting all the time been bloody hard i meet a lady back in 2009 and when i moved up here she moved in wth me with son well we lived togeather for 5 yrs and i was asking her can u asked son to do things like hang towel up wash dishes etc well no and i was getting rather shitty all the time that to the point i was having argyments in my head when i go to bed and i was asleep well id had eught i moved out in 2016 and than moved back in 2017 but the relatonship wasent the same so i moved out again in2018 id went off the rails every thing i do or see id cry. It was jan 5th 2018 i was mowing the lawns and it was nice warm day i watching all these motor bike ride by 2 stopped out front i asked if ok one come over he was sweating rang ambo he died3 min

5 Replies 5

smallwolf
Community Champion
Community Champion

hi and welcome to beyond blue.

it sound like you have had to face a lot of the challenges and confronting situations in your life. It is hard to open up on a forum space like this. You also sound like a persistent person, not allowing obstacles get in your way. This is a supporting community where people do you judge each other.

with everything you said in your post and there is a lot I could respond to, I wonder if you tell me what matters concern the post. Rather than me guessing and going down the wrong path. Listening to you.

Tim

Hi Tim Thanks for replying to my post. im just a guy who likes to make everyone happy around me but it hasent really happened with the last partner thats outher story just like as my life has been from when i was born but as you say Tim i i just carry on with life.

Cheers

Chris

smallwolf
Community Champion
Community Champion
Hi Chris,

Have a proposal...

If you went to sleep one night and something magical happens. All of your problems went away. When you wake in the morning, what would be different? What would be the first thing you notice?

Tim

Hi Tim I go to bed and i have some dreams some are good and some are crap like last nights but i wake up and nothing changes so i wish things would change

Smithy19

smallwolf
Community Champion
Community Champion
do you want to tell me what are you goals are? what are they.