FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

I have a genuine question...

goldilocks
Community Member

I am putting this post under 'Relationship and Family Issues,' although I am unsure if I am putting this thread under the correct topic.

But I have a question that I'd like to ask. It's directed towards other women (especially young women) on here.

Have any of you been in a situation where a public transport worker (i.e. bus driver) has has a thing for you - a crush, if you will? I am asking this, as I have been in this predicament twice before (which did not end well), and I feel like I am going through it again. 

You responses would be highly appreciated!

Warm Regards,

goldilocks 😊

1 Reply 1

smallwolf
Community Champion
Community Champion

hello and welcome.

I hope you don't mind my replying to your post - just a male. But I also have some thoughts to share...

I understand this situation feels unsettling and uncomfortable for you. Your feelings are valid. You have the right to go about your day without these kinds of interactions. I'm also sorry you've had to go through this multiple times. If the behavior escalates or you feel unsafe, don't hesitate to report it to the appropriate authorities. You deserve to feel respected and secure in public spaces.