FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

I feel like I upset everyone in my life

Jorj0405
Community Member
Halloween took a terrible turn. One of my guy friends likes me and I kissed and did other things with his best mate while intoxicated, he now not only hates me but he hates his mate for everything that happened and is telling the whole school about it and I dont know what to do. He is a much nicer person then I am making him seem. Along with that my ex boyfriend who I was still catching up with and seeing found out about it and sent me the most terrible message I have ever received in my life and it is quite literally making me want to run away form everyone in my life. I hate hurting people and not only this I am struggling with things at home as well. I don't knoe what to do anymore and I am distraught.
2 Replies 2

Sophie_M
Hey Jorij0405,

Welcome and thanks for reaching out tonight to the group. Hopefully we can assist you with whats going on and help you get through this. In addtion we will be reaching out privately to see if theres anything else we can do.

We hope you know that there is always help available to you, whether it's from our professional mental health counsellors Beyond Blue (available 24/7/365 on 1300 22 4636) or our friends at Lifeline (13 11 14) or the Suicide Call Back Service (1300 659 467).
Keep checking back in with us whenever you feel up to it. 

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello Jorj, and a warm welcome to the forums.

When we are intoxicated we may do certain acts that we would have no intention of doing while we're sober, only because any inhibitions normally go away, and if something did happen, then making no comment would have been better than any derogatory comments which serve no basis and only speculates on rumours which are way out of hand.

They will eventually subside away and try to walk around with ear plugs in your ears and if you want to, block those making awful comments to you, they will get tired of making them.

If you would like to describe what's happening at home, we are here to help you.

If you are 25 years or younger Kids Helpline 1800 55 1800 may give you some advice.

Take care.

Geoff.