FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

I don’t know what to do anymore I’m so lost

KC_xo
Community Member

I can’t even write a post cause I am so messed up.

so many mistake so many regrets I always make when will I ever learn

im just always sad to the point I hate having to wake up and live a normal day

qhen does life ever get easy when do I get to be happy when do I get to be treated as a human being

i don’t know what I’m doing wrong that I get treated so badly

i really really hate myself

4 Replies 4

Taea
Community Member
Hello. Im sorry to hear of your struggle. I feel like this from time to time as well. Have you veen diagnosed with any mental health concerns? If so, were they genetic and how can you overcome them? I think those are the three main things you should be focussing on. Also obviously things that happen in life affect us. Would you be happy to share a few brief dotpoints on what you feel has caused you to feel this way? Im an anxiety sufferer myself and have a habit of thinking negatively from time to time. It happens to the best of us. It really does. How can I help you?

Doolhof
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi KC_xo,

Despite how messed up you are feeling, I am glad you connected here and I would like to warmly welcome you to the forum and the community here.

It certainly sounds like you are doing it tough right now and I know how much that can affect many aspects of your life.

Would you like to share a little more of what is happening for you right now?

Have yo been to see a DR. to talk about what is happening?

Do you have anyone there who can help and support you?

Have you tried using the telephone support services like the one here at Beyond Blue on 1300 22 4636? I have used these services, the support people do listen and try to help.

Can you think of just one thing you can be thankful for each day?

We can't change the past but we can try and change what we do right now.

I hope you feel able to share more here if you are comfortable to do so. It can feel daunting. We are an understanding group of people here.

So cheers for now from Dools

Croix
Community Champion
Community Champion

Dear KC~

I see you have popped a kiss and a hug on the end of you initials (xo). These are something just about everyone needs, is there anyone to care about you, or do you live in isolation?

Coming here is good, you did right by coming here, if only to see that firstly you are not alone, and secondly there are caring decent people in the world, this Forum is full of them.

I can only talk generally as I'm just guessing at your situation, however in a long life I've piled up a host of regrets, and mistakes, some that have made my life worse, some more importantly that have affected others. However it is a balance, I've also done sensible good and caring things, hopefully the balance tips in that direction.

Learned not to let an argument go too far, still learning not to rush in when waiting is the better option.

It is learning, you do everything perfect and when a disaster comes along you have no mental tools to deal with it because you have not learned from making mistakes.

Al this is pretty general stuff and you probably know it all better than me.

Would you like to say more about yourself and your problems?

It will help to make answers and suggestions a bit more on-target.

Hope to speak with you again

Croix

Peppermintbach
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi KC_xo,

Good on you for reaching out here...

Sometimes I feel sparse words reflect deep pain, and it certainly sounds like you have a lot going on...

You sound exhausted, disheartened and really down...

Some people have clearly been very unkind and mean to you...it’s horrible when that happens...I like to think that says more about them than you as a person though...

Would you like to tell us a little more about what has been going on? There’s no pressure of course but I, and others, are listening/reading along so you’re always welcome to unload your struggles here...

Caring and warm thoughts,

Pepper