FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

How to give someone space?

pepperxo
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
When my boyfriend broke up with me it came as a complete shock, we were in such a good place, loved each other a lot and were both extremely happy together. He said he 'couldn't be 100% in it right now'. I found it/still am finding it extremely difficult to accept that since he means the entire world to me and all I want is a second chance at us. Everyone keeps telling me that the best thing for us right now is space but he knows everything about my mental health and anxiety. Things have been extremely difficult for me these past couple of months, with frequent panic attacks and just crying all the time. I was worried I was pushing him away but he said it wasn't my fault but I still blame me which hurts. He's the person I turn to with everything and being in the situation right now where I have no friends, this has come as a very difficult blow for me. I just don't know what to do, I'm sick of being upset and feeling so alone.
1 Reply 1

blondguy
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi Pepperxo

Thankyou for being a part of the forums and having the courage to post too!

You have been through a really difficult time with your break up which is more than understandable

You mentioned that you have no friends and I understand that as friends are also hard for me to find after being dumped by my ex. I know the pain is bad...I get it

Im really sorry that you are going this painful time Pepper. Can I ask if you have even one friend that you can lean on in this difficult time?

you are not alone. You are more than welcome to post back as many times as you wish. There are many gentle people that can be here for you that are/have been through the same pain

My kind thoughts

Paul