FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Help! Opinions please

Elsam
Community Member

I have recently left my husband of nearly 25 years at the end of August.

He forced me to leave by lying to the police and he had me arrested for assault which never happened and they was not allowed to go back home.

I left him at the end of August and have got my own apartment.

We have not spoken a word to or seen each other since the the 25th August.

Last night while minding my own business he sent through a love song from a You Tube link, I just ignored the video clip.

This morning he sent a text message:

Have a nice day

Let me know about dinner

Love you

I thought about replying and waited till late this afternoon and sent a response:

Message sent to the wrong woman??

His reply:

Can you please pass my messages to her, I’m sure you know her, tell her I love her when you give her my messages. Also, tell her I want to hug her.

I would like to see others opinions about this?

It is doing my head in and I am feeling devastated.

This message I am not sure about, not sure if it was meant for me or if he sent it to me by mistake instead of the other woman???

Why would he say Let me know about dinner if he has never mentioned anything about dinner to me.

Have a nice day
Let me know about dinner
Love you

I feel as though his reply he is just trying to cover his tracks???

Why couldn’t he say he loves me or that he misses me or that he wants us to be happy??

Can you please pass my messages to her, I’m sure you know her, tell her I love her when you give her my messages. Also, tell her I want to hug her.

It was all her!!

It doesn’t make sense! I feel as though he got caught out by sending me the text which was really for the other woman and is just trying to cover his ass!!!

Would be interested in any other opinions.

Thank you

1 Reply 1

white knight
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi, welcome

An opinion? OK, here goes- I think the best form of communication is the direct type. Talk to him by phone or over dinner.

He knows it's you. He might not say he loves you as he wants to say that over dinner.

Best of luck there.

TonyWK