FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

grieving for someone special i lost

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
I have lost someone special to me through my anxiety.She will never talk to me again and am struggling to come to terms with it.I have just sppent last couple of days in bed crying and regretting what i did.I miss her so much.
5 Replies 5

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
I will tell more if someone wants to listen

white knight
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi, welcome

I'm sorry to hear that news. Can you elaborate futger? How did your actions contribute? If thats how I read your post.

In the meantime please read this-

https://www.beyondblue.org.au/get-support/online-forums/grief-and-loss/coping-with-grief#qljjqnHzvGGEbv8AAOnT_A

We are here for you.

Tony

We’re listening Matchy.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
I have depression and severe anxiety.I lost her by ringing her constantly for two days as she wasnt answering.I was getting so anxious that she wasnt talking to me and wanted to know why.She adventually rung me back explaing how she had been constantly busy and my ringing all the time scared her and she says its not normal and thinks i am stalker now,which i am not but i do understand her point of view.

Hi Matchy69, it sounds like this person really means a lot to you and we are sorry that this experience has been causing you so much distress. It sounds like you’re understanding of her perspective in this situation but would like to clarify some of the decisions you have made within the past couple of days with her, is that right? When you’re feeling up to it our community is here to support you and work through your thoughts and feelings.

We’ve noticed that you’ve already started to share your journey in a previous thread (https://www.beyondblue.org.au/get-support/online-forums/relationship-and-family-issues/feeling-helpl... ). To best assist you in receiving support, we’d ask if you can return to this thread so members have the better understanding of how they can help. This also prevents members from repeating information or advice that they may have already mentioned to you in another thread.  In the meantime, we will close this thread. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your posts please get in touch with us at modsupport@beyondblue.org.au.