FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Good day for Codependants

Jay_C
Community Member
I just want to say, today was a really good day for me.
I had a feeling i was watched over when i seen that it was windy and cloudy this morning. I cant stand the heat.
I had a centrelink reassessment interview, she was very friendly and understanding. It made me feel valued as opposed to a codependant adult child of narcissism. She validated some of thoughts and i felt like i was moving forward. There are good ppl in this world when you step out of your comfort zone/the narcissists environment.

Even though i had a good feeling about today, i still took a drink right before the interview just incase. Which put a dent in my money to eat for the week.

What happened later im still coming to terms with.. I met 2 ppl down the street, one which Ive seen now and then. He was friendly and introduced himself, the other one i had a friendly talk with and he handed out $100 to split between us... like wth? He walked off and i feel like i lost genuine person to be friends with and want to pay back
13 Replies 13

Croix
Community Champion
Community Champion

Dear Jay C~

It certainly sounds like you had a win at Centerlink, does not always happen so that's excellent.

Being given money be a friend of a friend (if I understand you correctly) is unusual, just out of the blue. Still I think it might be a mistake to form any opinion until you know more. It could be anything from an insult to a genuine attempt at help.

I guess if it was me I'd try to catch up with both people and talk it over.

Croix

Jay_C
Community Member
They arnt my friends, and now that i think about it, im sus about the whole thing now. I thought he just gave me money cause he saw me picking up ciggarette butts there. I think they might be setting me up for something. I remember a couple days ago there was very distinct yellow lights flashing at me from a person standing near where i spoke to them. They seemed way too blinding to be a reflection from the sun. And both of them to come to me at the same time is very strange. This is so weird im scared right now

Jay_C
Community Member
They were like orange lights that kept flashing about 6 times and it was really bright, i thought 1st it was a cigarette cherry, but they were too bright especially for that distance. He asked me if there were cameras around the place and what was upstairs. I said my ex used to work up there, he asked what did she do up there. I said Telstra stuff. He might of even told me he should rob the place. I was drunk and probably timid when he said that and just brushed it off as bs. Now im legit scared ... are they setting me up?

Jay_C
Community Member
What the hell is going on? why would he tell me that and why would they take picture of me if they did? Do you think maybe hes connected to the place that he wants to rob? I dont get this at all.

Jay_C
Community Member
I had another post but it didnt come through.. im scared cause i thought he was just talking bs, he was friendly and i was drunk, but he asked about if there are cameras around the place and what went on upstairs. I think he said he should rob it. Also remember a few days ago bright orange lights coming from someone around that same area. I thought it was cigarette cherry but it was too bright and far away, i think they took photo's of me. What do i do?

Jay_C
Community Member
If they did take photo's of me, why would they take long distance ones? of me not even at the place. Whats that going to do? Maybe its so if i dob them in? This is way to much for me right now. I dont know what to do, feel like im going to get into trouble no matter what

Jay_C
Community Member
I remember my dad brought someone over here which was strange, i didnt see him but i think he saw me. Maybe it was the same guy.

Jay_C
Community Member
No maybe im being paranoid. I dont know i dont trust this family

Jay_C
Community Member
If they took photo's of me, why would he tell me that stuff after? Im being so paranoid maybe its just a random event and he was talking bs. He had food ready to be picked up so its not like it wasn't a random event. But the photo thing seems real. It looked like they were looking down a long tube where the flashes were coming.