FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

found my daughter

jd25
Community Member
20 years ago my girlfriend was heavily pregnant with our daughter, when she left to go back to Victoria we were both young i was 17 she 21, i lost contact with her shortly after my daughter was born, for a long time i have been searching the net for any trace of her to mo avail, a few days ago i found a message on fb from my daughter saying she was looking for her father, the message was sent 4 years ago, I've only just seen it now, i replied but haven't heard back, don't know what to do my heart is broken
2 Replies 2

Touille
Community Member

Hi jd25,

Congratulations on your daughter wanting to find you. Try and be patient, perhaps she hasn't looked at her FB site. Try and put an ad on FB to say you want to meet her or try another avenue of trying to get hold of her mother. Don't give up. I'd like to hear of a happy ending 🙂

Take Care

Touille

jd25
Community Member
Thank you Touille I'm pretty sure she has seen the message i am concerned she thinks i just ignored her first request, i know you are right about being patient but after all this time i finding it difficult, thanks for replying its means a lot to be able to talk to someone