FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

feeling helpless

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
I have met a girl who i have fallen madly in love with.She replied to an add of mine.The problem is she is married and in a marriage that she dosnt want to be in and says wants to leave her cheating husband but is to scared to.I cant stop thinking about this girl and cant do anything i just spend my days and night thinking about her and just crying all the time for her.I dont know what to do.
35 Replies 35

CEE_CEE
Community Member
Hi,
I am sorry to hear this. But I know how you are feeling. I am in a similar situation with a married man. Would love to see if we can help each other.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
That would be good if we could help each other.I just sit by my phone waiting for her to ring.I cant think of anything else but her.

CEE_CEE
Community Member
I know the feeling, I wait for a text and I end up texting and wait for a reply sometimes it's minutes and sometimes it's hours. Tell me your story if you want.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

I put an add online just looking for a friend for dinner movies etc and i had a reply from a girl who was from USA and was living here in Australia and we started just msg each other and seemed to have a connection and then stopped msg me for 6 months then one night i got a phone call from her as i had given her my number but we only talked on the dating sight.And she told me her story that she was unhappily married and kept thinking about me so we started talking on the phone and she would ring me when her husband was at work and then she wanted to meet and we met up so we met up at a pub and was hitting it off so well and then husband rung and she just took off back home.She has come out to my place and tells me i am the sweetest and kindest man she has met.We live 1hr45minutes from each other.I just cant stop thinking about her and want to be with her.I am crying while writing this.I went through a really messy divorce about 4 years ago and wasnt looking to fall in love again.

Whats your story if you dont mind me asking

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
A little a bit more about my self i suffer from depression and anxiety and was severely teased when i was at school.I am 50 now but still effects me today

CEE_CEE
Community Member
I met my married guy out one night he is in a band. I got to know him and found out we live like minutes from each other. He was married but sleeping in separate rooms. We just started talking more and then got physical. It's been over a year now. He says he won't leave his wife cause of the financial outcome and their daughter. A few months after we started seeing each other he asked his wife if they could be an open marriage she agreed turns out she wasn't entirely happy

CEE_CEE
Community Member
I didn't want to loose him as we had a major connection. He's said it to. But I'm having issue with the open marriage. I can't let go but probably should. Really struggling.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
My lady asked her husband who has admitted to cheating on her if we would be ok if she cheated on him and said to her but you never would cheat.I know i should let go but i cant,i just cant stop thinking about her.Their hasnt been and sex between us as i am impotent.How do i let go when you cant stop thinking about the other person?

CEE_CEE
Community Member
There has to be a reason why she won't leave her husband? Especially if he's cheated. You can't stop thinking about her cause you care about her. You love her. It's normal. L