FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Feeling heartbroken and alone

Queenbee8
Community Member
My husband has betrayed me and I try to forgive him but he has done so many things to hurt me. I have no one to talk to and I don’t know what to do anymore!
2 Replies 2

Sophie_M
Hi Queenbee8,

You say you don't know what to do anymore. We think reaching out here as you so courageously have today is a very good place to start. We are sorry to hear how much you are struggling right now. We want you to know our wonderful, welcoming and supportive online forums community is here to provide you with as much support, advice and conversation as you need.

The forums provide a safe and non-judgmental environment for users to give and receive support to one another based on their own experiences with mental help. While the peer support offered here is often quick, it's important to not that it is not immediate.

If you feel like you need to talk to someone right now, please don't hestitate to reach out to the qualified mental health professionals at our support service. They're available 24/7 by phone on 1300 22 4636 and offer webchat support between 1pm and midnight AEDT every day if you feel more comfortable typing than talking about your concerns. To access webchat counselling, just follow the link in the top right corner of every Beyond Blue page.

Welcome to our forums community. We hope you'll reach out here and let us know how you're getting on whenever you feel up to it.

amberlite
Community Member
Hi Q, I'm sorry that you feel hurt but you are Not alone, these forums are loaded with kind people who will respect and respond to you. Just keep posting it may ease your pain and help you think the problem out. I hope that you are safe. I see Sophie has given you the help lines please call them if you need assistance. I look forward to your next communication. Bye