FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Family blaming me

nixxyboo
Community Member

Someone in the house has $100 missing from their wallet Yet again (mind you I’ve also had money missing which is why I don’t carry cash now unless it’s given to me but didn’t say anything as didn’t want to blame anyone.) however I’m now getting the blame and also found out they have blamed me for other things (my partner told me they have said things to them). I’m over it. I do t do shit but yet it’s always me. I want out of here but untill I can get back to work I can’t 😞 

1 Reply 1

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello Dear nixxyboo,

A very warm and caring welcome to the forums,

I’m m sorry your being accused of something that you did not do…that is so unfair…are you living in a house with a few tenants?…or is it with family? Only answer if you want to..no pressure.

Maybe getting security cameras around the home might be helpful to discover if money has gone missing, then they can find the person responsible…or even individual locks for doors, I don’t know your living arrangements so it’s really hard to suggest much at all…

My kindest thoughts Dear nixxyboo,

Grandy