FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

ex who i cant forget

anonymous329
Community Member

we dated twice, the first time was only a puppy love relationship that got broken up due to rumours, but the second time was completely different, i ran away from home to be with him and after almost 6 months living with him he broke up with me because he had to let go of me so he could heal, i still don’t understand why but i accepted it, he got a girlfriend the next day that was supposedly the girl he was seeing behind my back, and then for a month and a half he was cheating on that girl with me, telling me he wanted to get back with me and that i was “the one”, somehow i ruined it but he got back in touch with me and asked if i wouldve said yes if he asked me to get back with him, i froze and said that i didn’t know, 6 months later if i had just said yes i would still be with him, fixing our relationship. He’s with a different girl now, the girl i hated since i was little and who also had a crush on my ex the entire relationship. I miss him with all my heart and i know that he misses me too i don’t know how i know but i just do, he always comes back, i know he can’t right now because of his current girlfriend but i can bet on anything that as soon as their relationship ends he’s gonna come crawling back to me. Although i’m stuck on how i feel about him, some days i just want to scream at him how much i hated how he made me feel, others i catch myself looking at the photos i was supposed to use for his birthday scrapbook, or watching videos of him just to hear his voice again, i would even be hugging his clothes without thinking, everything i have reminds me of him because i did everything with him, he’s my twin flame and if only he knew that i wasn’t trying to ruin our relationship on purpose, i just wanted him to talk to me, he always made sure i was okay that i didn’t think of what he was probally feeling, he missed the old us, when we didn’t argue all the time, if i got the chance to get back together with him i think i would, i would try a million times with him until we got it right, i’ve learned from my mistakes and i’ve made myself into a better person now all for him, if only he knew how much of an impact he has on me, even if he doesn’t think about me anymore i will always love him and he will always have a place in my heart no matter what. j i miss you and i’m sorry for making you feel like you weren’t worth anything because you were and always will be worth more than anything to me, i hope we find our way back to eachother in the future my ❤️

1 Reply 1

white knight
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi, welcome 

It's a sad fact that the most compatible partner can have one or two major flaws and we find such difficulty moving on, that's because all the other things we love about them is wonderful so much so we don't believe we'll find it again. In my opinion that is actually misguided blind love, you can find it again but currently your blind love is at obsessional levels.

Clearly his ping pong relationships is not healthy for any of his partners he's had including you. So, what can you do about it?

• Be realistic, let you head rule your heart
  • Restart dating so your heart has a new focus
  • Turn to hobbies/sports, fill up your time- be busy!
  • Remember the negatives
  • Accept that we need thinking time. To be put on the spot and make the wrong choice was being unfair to yourself
  • Sometimes love has to be replaced with stronger love
  • You deserve the best! Tell yourself daily

Google- topic the best praise you'll ever get 

Reply anytime

TonyWK