FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Dealing with an anxious boss

CreativeGypsy
Community Member
I started part-time work in a small family run business 4 months ago, run by husband and wife - the wife is highly strung and anxious, and I am struggling with her behaviour, which is exasperated by COVID19. I have worked with a lot of people during my life but this is difficult, she runs hot and cold and brings her problems to work. There are only 3 of us in the showroom, and I am hoping for advice on how to cope. Thanks.
1 Reply 1

Sophie_M
Hey CreativeGypsy,

Welcome to the Beyond Blue forums, we're glad you decided to join us here. It sounds like things are really stressful and overwhelming at work right now. We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this, it must be so tricky to work around your bosses who are bringing their family issues into work.  We'd encourage you to visit our Coronavirus Mental Wellbeing Support Service. The website will be regularly updated with information, advice and strategies to help you manage your wellbeing and mental health during this time. 

Many of our members have felt similar moments of anxiety and frustration and will be able to talk through these feelings with you.  If you would like to post further, please tell us more about what's on your mind.