FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Broken up by boyfriend

Pineappplecruise
Community Member
My boyfriend randomly ended things last night. This is the second time he has ended things for no logically reasons. He told me that he just doesn’t feel the same anymore.
how does one tell you they love you and never leaving you and the en t day end things.
we also live together and still continues to talk to me.
I keep having panic attacks and crying. I live 3 hours from my friends and family and feeling so alone and I don’t know how to cope.
1 Reply 1

Sophie_M
Welcome Pineapplecruise,

Thanks for reaching out here today. We're really sorry to hear that you're struggling with a recent breakup right now. Please know that you've come to a safe, non-judgemental space to talk about your thoughts and feelings, and our wonderful community is here to provide you with as much support, advice and conversation as you need. Can we ask, do you have any mental health support? We understand it can be really tough to cope during a breakup, especially if you don't have a lot of support from family or friends. If you would like some help finding mental health support, we would recommend that you get in contact with the Beyond Blue Support Service. They are available 24/7 by phone on 1300 22 4636 or on Webchat 3pm-12am AEST on our website: www.beyondblue.org.au/getsupport  They will give you support and point you in the right direction for help in your area. It might also be worth taking a look at some of our online resources, “Coping with a relationship breakdown” - https://www.beyondblue.org.au/personal-best/pillar/wellbeing/coping-with-a-relationship-breakdown And, "Anxiety management strategies" - https://www.beyondblue.org.au/the-facts/anxiety/treatments-for-anxiety/anxiety-management-strategies
  ​​​​​​​Many in our community have experienced similar feelings and will be able to talk through these feelings with you. If you would like to post further, please tell us more about what's on your mind and how we can best support you through this.