FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Alone and upset

bubblegirl2121
Community Member

A big incident recently happened between my partner and i we no longer live together i feel very alone and isolated I feel like i have no one to turn to anymore he barely comes and see’s me and he barely ever talks to me now its like he just doesn’t love me anymore

3 Replies 3

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello Bubblegirl, I'm sorry this has happened and what happened between you both is not for us to decide on, but each of you may be blaming the other person and there would be one of you who is right.

If he doesn't talk with you any more, then he may be annoyed by what's happened, where you are in a forgiving mood and want to rejoin the relationship.

If he doesn't, then this could be an indication of what may happen in the future when any disagreement happens once again and something you may need to think about and whether this is what you want in a relationship.

If you have tried to contact him and he ignores you and this continually happens, then I'm really sorry, especially if you feel as though you are in the right because of what happened, then you need to decide if you want this to happen in the future, because it could always cause many problems.

If you can google 'relationship help services' there will be many different services you can contact and please let us know you are going.

Geoff.

Life Member.

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello Dear bubblegirl2121,

A very warm and caring welcome to our forums…

I am so very sorry this is happening to you…

Is the incident that happened something that you and your partner could sit down together and talk about..to try to find a way that you could both work out a solution?…or is it something that you feel is “fixable” but your partner feels otherwise?…

Maybe your partner needs some time, to process this incident and think things through, before having more contact with you….sometimes words said or actions taken by one or the other can hurt deeply…even if it was unintentional…it might take some time for your partner to heal…

I don’t know what the incident was, so it’s really hard to know what to say, to help support you…I can hear through the words of Your post, that you still love him and want to work things through with him…..your love for him is strong, let him know how you love and care for him greatly and that your here for him anytime time he wants to talk…

Thinking of you with kindness..

Grandy..

charlieb3
Community Member

Hi

the same thing happened to me this week, I am back to living on my own, feeling disposable and really sad. I was given up on when I was at my worst and everything feels really heavy. But I need to find peace within myself, for some reason this was how life wanted to turn out, as much as it sucks and hurts. I feel lost and I understand your pain. You’re not alone I promise. As much as it will feel that way, it’s not true.