FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

My trigger

G12345
Community Member

I’ve been triggered too much I feel guilt about the world and I feel like I’m not coping but no body hears me or understands me and my low mood

3 Replies 3

Sophie_M
Hi G12345,

We're so sorry to hear that you are feeling guilt about the world and struggling to cope at the moment. We understand that it can be so upsetting to not feel heard or understood, but our community is here to listen and help support you through this. Please also remember that help is always available if you need some extra support tonight. 

The lovely counsellors at 1800RESPECT (1800 737 732) are available 24/7 if you'd like to talk these feelings through, and will be able to offer you support and advice to help you through this. You're also welcome to reach out to our Support Service who are here for you, anytime, on 1300 22 4636.

If you would like to post further, please feel free to tell us more about what's on your mind and how we can best help to support you through this.

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi G12345, it does take courage to disclose what you have told us, and at the moment you're not alone by any means, and it's an interesting comment you've made with deep meaning, so if you want please get back to us.

We are friendly and there is no criticism because each one of us has had to suffer from our own type of depression and been able to unlock our darkest secrets.

When you feel as though that's what you want to do, then someone will always be here to answer you.

Geoff.

G12345
Community Member
I feel so bad with triggers I can’t even talk about it