FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

BPD Wife Suicide Infidelity

2_Shattered
Community Member

This has been my extremely painful experience. I am terrified writing this as I am full of fear that I will be recognised.
I met a beautiful woman and it was bliss. We had an instant connection. As time progressed I honestly felt she was the one. Soul mate even. The absolute funniest person ever. Maybe 9 months into our relationship I noticed one night that her belly was extremely bloated. She was athletic. I ended up taking her to the hospital. This is the beginning of my partner getting sick. Looking back I knew nothing as she hid and lied which will come up later. All I knew is that my partner had a serious heart infection. Life threatening. Basically the next year I supported her in every way. Even though I earn good money I got a second job. I paid all her bills. Her credit cards. Her rent. Everything. To ensure that she had everything. This cost me a lot of my friends. Telling me that she is not my responsibility ect. I was getting mentally sick. Really sick. I was with the woman I love. It was her and I verse the world. She would hug me and cry asking me to never leave. I did my absolute best for her. I loved her. The inevitable day comes and we are in hospital. Over the next week I was communicating with her parents living in another state. This was going to be a 6 month hospital stay. Then I get a call saying my partner has disappeared. What? Why? She has BPD. What? The next few weeks are a blur. Not knowing anything. She could drop dead any second. I received a call from a Dr saying that she had been found and is in another hospital. Basically I was told to not come as her whole family were there. That was hard. I reminded myself. This is not about me. I am going crazy as I want to see her.I am going nuts. Walking 30km a day. Then on the 8th day I receive a call that she has passed. I received a call a week later saying she was buried the day before. I know this was hard on everyone involved. The next year I was in a haze. Lost my business of 20 years due to not being able to work. Not paying bills. Not washing. Not opening mail etc.It was like I had been hit in the head. I was in daze. What happened? My best friend, my heart.
I then was going through our computer. WTF? She had 4 men. I
Sex Video about 6 weeks before her death. Old man. Talking and laughing about taking all my money. Laughing that she is going to die.

1 Reply 1

white knight
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi,

This post is 18 months old. I apologise if you have slipped through the cracks . I'm wondering what the situation is now?  I hope I can share with you how things worked out?

TonyWK