FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Just want to Shout out

Guest_1055
Community Member

I am just so tired, and I don't think I can try anymore. All I want to do is curl up tight and cry and cry. I am sick of this, and I even feel cross, as I said that. I can't do this, I just can't. And I don't think I want to anymore. I am not asking for any advice really and I am aware of the phone numbers and such., etc. But I just want to shout and shout out loud and say that I am plain sick of this. I am tired of struggling to get to where ever it is that I am going. I don't think I am making any sense either. So since I am unable to shout out in real life at the moment. I hope it is okay with whoever who reads this that I am virtually going to shout out now. I also feel like punching out, because it is just too much. It's too much.

I HATE THIS, JUST HATE IT. I AM TIRED OF FAILING AND FAILING. I JUST WANT TO GO.

749 Replies 749

And to let you know that I am okay is all.

Hello Shelley Anne

my apologies for not posting on you thread for such a long while. You were the kind and gentle person that found and cared for me when I was struggling in the Cafe in early 2016 as a new member.

Just wanted to say thank you for being there when I was doing it really hard Shelley

I hope its okay if I can wish you a good weekend

Paul

Guest_1055
Community Member

Thankyou . I read all messages axahikd back but did not reply. But Thankyou.

This is a vent, and because I am feeling so overwlmed and my head is so headachy and if anyone relipies thankyou. Just need someplace to get this out.

Sitting on my bedroom floor crying. My head is so heavy and I feel a headache.

Croix
Community Champion
Community Champion

Dear Shell~

I'm sorry you are not good at the moment. Nothing great to offer you except care and companionship. So vent away:)

I remember a long while ago you enjoyed some books, even went so far as to use the picture of one as you avatar. Do you still enjoy reading them?

Croix

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello Shelly...

Awe Shelly, I’m so sorry your sitting on your bedroom floor crying...lIs it okay sweetheart if I come and sit down their with you until your feeling a little less overwhelmed....

Its okay to cry Shelly, let the tears fall, then I’ll get you a nice hand towel and place it in a nice cool bowl of water with som eucalyptus oil, then gently wipe those tears away and cool of your face...

Then maybe we could get up and do what our Dear Croix says and look for a book you can read while I make you a nice pot of de caffeinated tea/coffe and a yummy mulberry muffin..,,

I hope tomorrow you wake up feeling better then today dear sweet Sherry...

some love and hugs..💜💜🤗🤗..

Grandy...

Guest_1055
Community Member

Thanks Croix,

I am much better today. On Tuesday I went to a funeral. So that and a lot of other things were just too much. And I was so physically tired due to not sleeping well. So everything seems so so much bigger or something

Thanks for noticing me. Appreciate it.

I have not read much fiction lately. Maybe I should, just to escape into another place for a bit.

Thanks again for asking after me

Hey Shelley

I hope you are doing okay ShelleyBelly...seriously. I am sorry for the pain you have been going through...:-(

Hopefully its okay to wish you the best Christmas and New years possible

Hugs (if thats okay)

Mr Woof x

Thankyou so much for sitting with me Grandy. I did read your reply a couple of days ago. Just was not able to answer too well.

Thankyou for the eucylpus oil . I actually have some of that essential oil.

I am much better today. I was feeling so overwhelmed emotionally and really tired before. Everything seemed to snowball and come tubbling over me.

Thankyou so much, your words and care mean a lot to me.

Xx

Thankyou Mr Woof.

Its okay to wish me the best for Christmas and New Year. I have hope that next year will be better.

And same to you Mr Woof.

Thankyou for the friendly hug, Here is one for you also. A Christmas one.

Thanks heaps for the Christmas hug Shelleybelly 🙂

So what's happening for Christmas?

Mr Woof!