FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

I so lonely 😭 and I am tired of this

Unicorndogge
Community Member
I don’t know how to start this but I am sick and tired of having no one to talk to and nothing to do. I sit at home and just do written jobs. No one even cares if I sit on my own all day.I have tried to talk to people that i went to school with but none of them have even showed any interest, I am so desperate. I cry myself to sleep most nights I can’t sleep because what’s the point. I am good at nothing which makes me un- useful. None of this youth groups can help me and my consular doesn’t know how to help either. I am so scared of what I have become, 20 and I have no friends or job even worse no one likes me. I just think what is the point of living when there is nothing to live for, this is cruel world. If anyone is reading this I am not forcing you to answer but if you do Thankyou very much.
187 Replies 187

hi matchy

thanks for taking you time to write to me. HIS THE ONLY FRIEND I HAVE GOT and he lives on the other side of the world, yesterday i had a breakdown and no one cared not even my dad or his girlfriend, i told them everything and then i tell him and his the only person that cares a little bit. i like blues, jazz, edm though lately i have been listening to classical.

hayley

Hi Hayley,I am sorry you had a breakdown yesterday.I am sorry that your dad didnt care.That is hard when a parent and people who suppose to care for us dont.It was good you had your penfriend for support.Was their something that happened that triggered that breakdown?I have had breakdowns my self in the past probably will in the future.I just find my self lying in my bed in tears.I really hope you are feeling a bit better today and if not there is people here to talk to.We listen and we care.

Take care,

Mark.

Hey mark

thanks for supporting me

I just got rejected by my pen pal he said that he felt like answering me was a chore. I also think I scared him of with the outrage I had the other day. But at least he was honest too many people lie and I like that he rejected me in that way. But it still hurts even if it’s just a little bit.

hayley

Hi Hayley i am so sorry that your pen pal has rejected you and at least he was honest about it.It must hurt.I have been rejected all my life from people friends and family and know how it feels.If i make a friend i dont seem to be able to keep them.It gets very lonely at times.It is nice to come on here just to have someone to talk to and to vent your problems to.

Hi mark

i want to find another pen pal but I think I will just scare them away. It does hurt I am not going to lie and say it doesn’t but it would of hurt more if he just lied to me the entire time. At least other people are interested in becoming friends though I have to choose carefully. Also maybe I get too excited, or maybe I am not interesting enough.

hayley

Hi Hayley you can try find another pen pal and i think you are interesting.I think you would make a great pen pal and i am sure someone would see that to and be understanding and caring for you.

Hows everything at home at the moment?How is everthing with your dad at the moment?If you need to talk about anything i am here.

Take care,

Mark

Hi mark

i am fine well it’s my birthday and I am here alone as usual. Trying to play music to keep it from being quiet. 20 years old now and have nothing. I hate birthdays.

Happy birthday Hayley.I dont look forward to mine either and they come around to fast.Mine is in two weeks time.I am glad you are listening to some music,i hope that cheers you up and maby spoil yourself.I usually spend my birthday alone to I know i will spend this one alone.Is their something nice you could do for yourself today?I wish i could make you cake,i like cooking when i am mood.I hope you can have some enjoyment today.

Take care,

Mark.

Hi mark

I mean it was crap yesterday. I just sat there on my own because what else could I do nothing. Then I wasted 2 hours at headspace. If I got home 10 minutes later dad would of not took me out. Luckily he did otherwise I would have had another breakdown. I can’t keep doing this, it’s causing me pain. I can’t stay on my own any longer I am tried of it.

hayley

Hi Hayley,that was good your dad took you out.Do you feel that Headspace is helping you?Loneliness is the worst feeling and probably tried so many things to meet people.I know how hard it can be,I have lived in this small country town for 3 years and havent met anyone ony my elderly neighbour that i talk to and help from time to time.You sound like such a lovely person and would make a great friend.Have you any pets.I have a cat called Bubbles who likes to jump on me at 2 am in the morning because she wants to go outside.I always use to have a dog,they were such great companions.I use to walk them everyday and got me out of the house for an hour.

Take care,

Mark.