FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

i need help please

Jackson1994
Community Member

is there anybody there

i need some help i cant cope with this anymore please help

- jackson

2,249 Replies 2,249

CMF
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Jackson,

I know how difficult this is for you. How is your beautiful girl?

Cmf x

Jackson1994
Community Member
I am going to go see her tomorrow CMF

CMF
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hey Jackson,

Thank goodness. So happy to hear that.

Hope your beautiful girl is improving and can be home with you soon.

Hugs

Cmf x

Jackson1994
Community Member
My parents are going to look after w for as long as it takes I need to be there for both of them she’s not well CMF god I made a post about what’s she got i think it wasn’t approved

CMF
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Oh Jackson,

Sending you lots of positive vibes and blessings for Angelina to get better. I'll keep an eye out for your post.

Cmf x

CMF
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hey Jackson,

How are things going?

Cmf x

Jackson1994
Community Member
Hi CMF, we are ok, very busy but we are ok. Our little babe has a heart condition but she will be ok. We are all home and doing well.

CMF
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi J,

Good to hear, thanks for letting us know you're OK. My little miss was born with a heart defect. I know how you feel.

Take care

Cmf x

Hi Jackson,

Wishing you all well and hope you receive all the help and care you need for baby.

Thanks everyone, we will be ok. Everyone is home safe happy and well which is the main thing. Today we made our own jam - W helped by picking some of the fruit off the trees yesterday. Time to jar it up and give it to family and friends.
Oh yeah by the way secured myself a graduate teaching job for 2022... exciting yeah but also terrifying and with each passing day I get more anxious and want to withdraw from it so yeah