FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

how do i stop crying

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
I feel so alone,i dont have many friends or anyone who wants to know what i am going through.I just find my self just breaking down and crying.I just want some one to listen and not to judge me.
784 Replies 784

Guest_1643
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Mark, are you OK?

How are u doing today....frustrating days can be so hard. Here to listen.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi sleepy,I want to help my pregnant daughter but she is not telling me what's going on.She is struggling mentally and is finding it hard coping.I asked her to stay here but didn't reply back.I only know what her sister told me she dosnt want to keep the baby.I am worried and stressed about her.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
I can't stop crying hearing the sad news of losing two great legends in the same day.I remember getting rods autograph about 45 years ago at the Gabba.Its just a total shock.

Hanna3
Community Member
I don't follow sport much Mark so I don't know about Rod Marsh, but Shane Warne was only 52, that's so young for a fit man like that to go. It's sad.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Some things are just a complete shock.It makes you really think and appreciate things.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Feeling very lonely today as I had the weekend free.It is usually full on with my children.I managed to do some work on my car and bikes.Just resting now and waiting for the footy to come on tv to watch my team play.Just a bit of time on reflection at the moment.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

I had a sad afternoon as I lost one of my chooks.I know my children will be upset when they find out.Always something sad happening in life.

Hanna3
Community Member

Hi Mark, I finally found your thread again!  I'm sorry about your chook dying, I can imagine your kids will be upset.  As you say, life throws plenty of sad things our way no matter what, and there is no way to avoid it.  It is hard though.

I'm sorry you're feeling lonely.  I have watched videos on people with autism/Aspergers and loneliness seems to be a big problem, I guess because people aren't very understanding, and maybe it's hard for people with autism to go to busy places that are noisy, or serve the wrong type of food, or have lots of people talking at one!  I think that might be why my friend enjoys our one-on-one conversations - I know I enjoy them, and he seems to.  Otherwise I think he is very alone with his pet dogs.  I get lonely too, so I figure it's good he and I can chat together.  I hope the footy is OK tonight and takes your mind off being alone!

mmMekitty
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hello Matchy,

This is me saying 'hello', & so sad about your chook's death. The things you do to care for any animal naturally form a bond between you & the animal. Your children may feel the loss as deeply,if they ,  think of the chook as a pet, one they could identify from the any other chooks. So the talk you have might be difficult. I don't know how old these kids are, but you need to recognise their ages, when talking about this. I hope you took some time to think about what you will say. (or have said, by the time you read this.).

Hope your team plays well, & better yet, wins.😺

I'll see you around.

mmMekitty

Hanna3
Community Member

Mark, just wondering if you have any friendly neighbours where you are? Or is it isolated living on some land as I think you do? Must be hard being a Dad on your own too. You have friends here, I hope we can help a bit. Feeling lonely is rotten, I get like that too at times. I have a nice neighbour which is a help. I hope you enjoyed the footy game! 🙂