FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

how do i stop crying

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
I feel so alone,i dont have many friends or anyone who wants to know what i am going through.I just find my self just breaking down and crying.I just want some one to listen and not to judge me.
784 Replies 784

Hanna3
Community Member

Hi Mark

I'm sorry you're having a bad time with your ex. I can imagine with the children you can't get away from it all. Do you share the children or do they always stay with you?

There's a guy on utube Mark Hutten I think his name is, he's on the spectrum and talks about neurotypical wives of men on the spectrum. He is American, there is an Australian guy I like better on utube but I wonder if any of your problems are similar to those he talks about... Just I don't know much about it.

I hope you are OK there. I hope your son and daughter are doing ok. How's your daughter finding TAFE now?

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Today's date didn't pass me by I remember exactly the day and time and place we met.A meeting by mistaken identity and I still can see your pretty smiling face and knew their was something special about you.A shy guy who never talked to girls before found the courage to talk to you.A friendship I will never forget and taken to soon and all I have are the amazing memories of you.I play some Neil Diamond and I will shed some tears remembering how he bought us together in the strangest way.

Guest_1643
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Mark,

Just yesterday I found my old emails from my ex now married and across the world, it bought up a lot for me but I felt better after reading it, usually I try and block out as it hurts so much

It can be so hard to relive losses and pain but I think it can help us feel. Neil Diamond sounds good, if that was Ur shared music.

take care

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi sleepy thanks for your kind words.Neil Diamond wasnt our shared music but a strange way we met a very long time ago now.I wasn't sure who Neil Diamond was when I met her but did some research that night and impressed her the next day with my knowledge on him and his music.Every time I hear a song of his it brings back memories of that girl and how I met her.I still cry after all these years thinking about her.

Guest_1643
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Mark although so painful your love is still there which is powerful...

I went for a date with this man to see a particular movie and that movie reminds me of him.,,

I don't know how to detach the memory from the movie,..

It was Blue Valentine and a very dark movie !

We also used to watch New Girl....

Sometimes talking about it helps me let go,

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Sleepy I think their is always certain things that will remind us of someone wether it is good or upsetting for us.Today while taking my daughter to Tafe a song came on the radio that reminded me of a girl in my grade 11 and 12 maths class that I liked.I wanted so badly to ask her out but could never find the courage to and I use to get so physically sick thinking about asking her out.The irony of it was I left school and went to Tafe to try and move on from this girl.

Guest_1643
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi mark so true

I once went to the supermarket where I found someone's eyes on me, looked up, it was him,

At very least I'd say he remembers me too.

I used to try and block out memories but they are a part of life and a part of our story.

It must have been confronting hearing that song when the girl and the memories returned.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Sleepy their is always going to be things that trigger us in our life.We try hard to avoid these things but you can't avoid them all.I think it's the way we deal with things when we are triggered. Avoiding it is impossible at times.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Another day filled with sadness.I walked my daughter down the aisle on this day 6 years ago and now the marriage has ended and my daughter is overdue to give birth.She is struggling so much and I just want to be their for her and help her.It triggers me sometimes and is very hard for me at times as what I went through in my marriage.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
It all gets frustrating at times.