FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

how do i stop crying

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
I feel so alone,i dont have many friends or anyone who wants to know what i am going through.I just find my self just breaking down and crying.I just want some one to listen and not to judge me.
784 Replies 784

heyx
Community Member

hey markle sparkle

we are doin so god I like u

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi heyx it's a rainy day here I hope you are having a great day.
Take care,
Mark.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi Sarah, I had a peaceful weekend and did watch the footy on tv.I am sorry the cats lost but it is always fun going to the game.My Bombers didn't do much better a lost by one point.They are the ones that hurt the most.I miss going to the footy and use to go to most of the lions home games at the Gabba.Totaly different being at the game and feeling atmosphere.I use to sneak into the members area and watch it from there right on the fence.
It's raining again here today and it is relaxing me while I lay in front of the tv.
I have my appointment at the hospital on Friday to see what they think of the surgery.
Take care,
Mark.

Hey Mark

Yes my poor old cats did not get up on the weekend but am hopeful of a win on Friday this week. Your bombers were also in the same catergory as us...it is only the start of the season so I am sure these first few rounds are settling in ones..I am going with that anyway...lol. You are so right in that being at a game is so very different to watching it on telly, I just love the atmosphere and all the yelling and seeing how passionate people get about the umpiring and the game in general.

All the very best for your post op appointment, I have all my fingers crossed for you that the surgeon is happy and that they are able to confirm progress for you, that would sure make a huge difference to you I know.

The weather here has been wet too and while it is great for the lawn, just means I have to mow it..lol...it is actually a disgrace at the moment and am embarrassed of how I have let it look...this weekend I will tackle that for sure..unless of course I can bribe the kids...hmmmm.

Have been pretty busy at work this week which makes a great change and people are starting to come back into the office after almost a year of being away due to COVID, so that is great too, feels like we are on the road back to some sort of normal.

I am not sure if I have mentioned it before but the rose is simply stunning that you have as your profile pic..just gorgeous. I am wondering if it has a perfume?

Take care my friend and can't wait to hear how the appointment went for you.

Hugs

Sarah xx

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi Sarah I like the new profile pic of the pelicans.I am guessing that's from your holiday recently.That rose is one my daughter planted and has a divine perfume.I will look at the tag later for its name as I can't remember.
It's been pouring rain here all night and morning.It has just eased off now.All my water tanks are well and truly over flowing.Very wet and muddy outside now and the grass will definately need mowing when it's dry enough.
Their was certainly some characters at the footy and made sure an umpire who made a mistake didn't forget.I hope the cats can get up for you this week and hoping the bombers can manage a win.
That's good that you are starting to go back to normal at work.I noticed more restrictions are being lifted Friday for you and 75000 can be at the MCG.
Take care,
Mark.

Hey Mark

Yes those gorgeous Pelicans are from our trip to Mallacoota, aren't they just divine? They are such beautiful birds to watch and the house we were staying in overlooked the lake so they were always around which was just wonderful.

Yes restrictions are lifting and the game tonight should be a good one, the crowds will be there too and the full energy of the game which will be great, not that I am a huge fan of either team, I just love footy and will watch any game really.

The weather here today is raining too as we get the tail end of the stuff from NSW, certainly not as bad as they have had it, just so tragic.

Your daughter is very clever to have planted and grown that rose, it surely is stunning and I can imagine that the smell is superb too. My daughter collected all those little seedling things from Woolworths and is growing them, so alot of them have started shooting so who knows how they are going to go and if she wants to plant them etc.. we will see, keep you posted on that one.

Hope that you are feeling ok today and that you have something planned to make you feel great.

Chat soon my friend

Sarah xx

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi Sarah they pelicans are beautiful.I usually have them hanging around when I am fishing waiting for a feed.Wont get to many from me as I never catch to many.
The rains cleared up here and the sun is out.I will try and get my daughter to plant some vegies this weekend.
The game tonight should be great to watch as long as Collingwood don't win.
Take care,
Mark.

That is really funny about the fishing, I am not really sure that they would get a feed from me either...I had to look up how to put a hook on the line when we went to the Snowy over Christmas to try to catch Trout, I have not really been a fishing type person...lol They did love all the scraps and all the guts that people were throwing to them when they were cleaning their catch. There was one guy who had caught some beautiful fish, not sure what now but as he was filleting it looked so good.

Yes I am in totally agreeance with you on that one..as long as Collingwood does not win we are good...lol

I may try to do the same with my daughter actually and see if she wants to put some of the seedlings into some bigger pots etc.....

Hugs

Sarah xxxx

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Another day starts don't feeling depressed might just stay in bed today.I shouldn't get my hopes up.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
I am feeling so down and lonely at the moment.I wish I could wake up from this bad nightmare