FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

how do i stop crying

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
I feel so alone,i dont have many friends or anyone who wants to know what i am going through.I just find my self just breaking down and crying.I just want some one to listen and not to judge me.
784 Replies 784

heyx
Community Member

Hi mark,

we've been reading your story from the beginning in the last hour and we think you are so cool

we are sorry that you are going through pain as no-one should have to. we cried when we found out about your mum and how u have lost so many people

we hope u stop being depressed as we are in support of u. we want to be friends. we want to be friends with ur son as well as youre daughter as we also have special needs

my friend edited this for me 🙂

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi heyx thankyou for such a caring post it really means a lot to me and put a smile on my face to get your msg.I am sure you would get on well with my son,he really gets excited talking to new people and my daughter dosen't reallytalk to anyone except the close family but does like being around other people and smiles and nods.Its my birthday tomorrow and my son's the day after on Friday.They will be coming over Saturday so we can celebrate our birthdays and I will make my son a cake.Thankyou again for the lovely post it has made my day.I hope you have a lovely rest of the week and you can msg me again.
Take care,
Mark.

heyx
Community Member
hey my birthday is in 20 days

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi heyx that would be the 30th March your birthday.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi Sarah I am glad you had such a great holiday especially after the year you had.Thats a very pretty spot you went and walks along the beach are amazing.I would love a holiday somewhere different.Somewhere I can go fishing.
I still have a bit to go to recovery and.I have watched a lot of Dvds.I was given a heap by my ex so I have been just watching them in bed.
Take care,
Mark.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MARK

Thinking of you today on your special day and sending you virtual cake from me....with candles too!

I hope you can do something for you today, even though you are still recovering. The DVD watching sounds very relaxing indeed and also very thoughtful of your ex for giving them to you.

Every best wish for you today and happy birthday my friend.

Special hugs today

Sarah xxx

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Thanks Sarah for your good wishes.I have watching all the DVDs .Tried watching a bit of tv but was to uncomfortable on the lounge and don't have tv reception in my bedroom.Feeling very tired woke up about midnight and didn't get back to sleep to after 5am and then my phone went off with someone wishing me happy birthday so I didn't get much sleep.
I had a bit of a walk outside yesterday and noticedy red cherry Guava was in fruit and most of them had fallen on the ground.It must have been loaded with fruit.I bought it as a yellow cherry Guava but it had the wrong tag on it and turned out to be a red.The yellow one has much nicer tasting fruit.I have some of the fruit to the chooks to eat.
Looks like rain here again today very overcast.The last couple of days we had thunder but no rain.
Take care,
Mark.

Good Morning Mark

How are you feeling today? I hope that you had a lovely birthday and that you were able to enjoy some of the day without pain.

The cherry guava sounds delightful, even though bought by mistake it sounds so pretty and delicious. I am sure that the chooks would love them too, all this good food from your garden surely has to make the eggs that they lay taste spectacular too. I would love to have chooks again. I had a few when I was younger and I just loved the whole experience, one day I will get around to doing that again when I am able to.

It is going to be a gorgeous day today in Melbourne with some warmer weather ahead, but as you know I love a storm and I am hoping that is forecast for later on so finger crossed it comes through.

My son is having some mates over tonight for a sleep over so there is a lounge room full of smelly teenage boys....ah well, I am just happy that they are happy to hang around at home and not out and about causing trouble, although in saying that they are pretty good kids so I am pretty sure that they would not be doing that anyway.

What DVD's have you been watching?

Have a wonderful day my friend and chat really soon.

Hugs

Sarah xx

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi Sarah I just noticed the rest of the fruit on the cherry Guava has fallen on the ground so the lot I picked yesterday was the last.It fruited at a bad time for me or I would have done something with the fruit.Their is always next year.
The DVDs I have been watching have been mostly movies some old some modern just a different varieties.Their was one of Ben Cropps DVDs in their that was interesting to watch.My mother friend use to be in the Navy with him and dive with him and Ben Cropp asked him if he wanted to make documentaries with him when they got out of the Navy and he said no and he regrets it now.
It's been cloudy here again today but no rain .I would love some more rain.The lawn needs mowing again and it will be awhile before I will be able to do that again.
I am going to make a cake later for my son's birthday thats today and he is coming over tomorrow.
Take care,
Mark.

heyx
Community Member

hi mark happy birthday for yesterday!!!!!