FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

how do i stop crying

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
I feel so alone,i dont have many friends or anyone who wants to know what i am going through.I just find my self just breaking down and crying.I just want some one to listen and not to judge me.
784 Replies 784

B_W_
Community Member

Hi Mark,

I know exactly what you mean. That’s what gets me down so much though. I should be happy in my own and not rely on other people coz at the end of the day, people just let you down.

Thanks for listening

take care,

Briony

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi Briony I have been a loner most of my life and never had many friends.I seemed to be happy back then with it.Since I have met someone that I got on really well with which is rare for me I just miss that friendship someone to chat to and who cared about me.Now I have nothing,just emptyness.
Take care,
Mark.

B_W_
Community Member

Hi Mark,

I have never had many friends and have always struggled to keep them around. It’s very lonely. I hope it helps know I get that I care and if I could cheer you up I would.

I don’t want anyone feeling this way.

thinking of you. Take care

Briony

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Thanks Briony it helps to know that you care and know what I am going through.I am really struggling at the moment with the lonelyness.I really appreciate you talking to me on here.
Take care,
Mark.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi I have been feeling very emotional the last week or so.Going over things in my head wishing I had done in things differently.The hard part is I can't change anything and I can't move on with my life.I have no proper closure.

Hi Mark

It is so very hard and I know how much this pains you and how much you struggle with this each and every day. I am so beyond sorry that you have this to manage and this pain to feel. Especially when you are not able to get closure and you are not able to have a conversation with her to find out what happened.

Loneliness is such a hard thing to manage, to cope with and I too have found myself in this space of late. I have reengaged the help of my therapist and am doing some work on this too, so I know somewhat of how you are feeling.

I have seen some of the posts that you have been writing and supporting others here Mark and it is so wonderful to see you share your thoughts and feelings and to be there to engage and help another, it is so wonderful to see.

I hope today brings a smile to you, in some way or another...

Hugs to you Mark

Sarah xxx

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi Sarah thankyou for your kind words.I am sorry you are struggling with loneliness to.It seems to be so many on here struggling with it.I feel mine is self inflicted and completely my fault.Self harm dosnt have to be physical or visual it can be phycholigical.
Take care,
Mark.

You are so very right Mark and the words we think and believe about ourselves can be so very damaging and so very hurtful and are indeed a form of self harm also.

It is hard to break the cycle and to know that they are just words and just thoughts but when they ignite feelings and fear and sadness and pain it is not so easy to just ask them to leave or tell them to stop, the thoughts keep on coming and they keep doing damage....and so the journey goes on.

I have been trying to reengage with the things that I love and I the things that I know do make me feel better, I just have to keep going and trying new things to help with the distraction and also in the hope that I do find something else to keep the unwanted thoughts at bay.

What are you getting up to today?

Hugs

Sarah

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi Sarah I am just watching the Superbowl at the moment which is probably triggering me being a big American advent. Feeling very depressed I was going to do some work on my latest motorbike project.I have started to pull it apart.I want to do some gardening this week if it's not to hot.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
I just on years now wondering why I am so lonely being punished for having mental health problems I am a good person and have never hurt anyone in my life but always end up being the one who gets hurt.The pain never seems to go away.I have even saved someone's life years ago yet I am looked at as some freak because I have autism,depression,anxiety to start with.I wish it would get easier but it just seems to get harder.