FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Memories of Grief but Love

happyannie
Community Member

Well Im feeling really down and depressed and my mind has been so focused on the one thing today its starting to make my head spin. You see today would have been my beautiful Dads Birthday he would have been 91 years old, but sadly he passed away 6 years ago. My Dad was my best friend we used to have the best conversations about all kinds of things,we made wonderful memories together, but it breaks my heart I miss him so much, I still talk to him in my mind daily, I have photos of him all around the house, I remember he used to double me on his mobility scooter.

So as hard a day its been for me I've just tried to relive the good times

I was with him when he passed away and we got to tell each other how much we loved each other

So rest in peace my beautiful Dad and Happy Birthday

Love Annie

4 Replies 4

TBella
Community Member

I'm so sorry for your loss & that today is such a hard day for you!

Sending you good thoughts & love your way! I hope tomorrow is a better day for you!

kanga_brumby
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Condolences on your father's passing. Some people believe that as long as we remember thoes who we love that have passed away. The are immortal. So keep your memories of your father, he will walk with you. I have fond memories of both my parents, and grandparents, plus my wife. Remembrance can be a good thing.

Kanga

Hi TBella

Thank you for your beautiful words and kind thoughts it means alot

Annie

Hi kanga brumby

Thank you for your kind thoughts. I believe in everything you say,he will always be beside me, I feel him everyday.

Thank you

Annie