FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

I don't how to feel

STAR91
Community Member
Lost 3 important people this year 3 months apart from each other.
Living in a small aboriginal community it's hard to find someone who's not a family member to just chat to.
It's hard to chat with family because they grieving too. I don't know how feel better anymore and I think it is starting to affect my home life and my work. I just wanted to be heard.
2 Replies 2

Sophie_M
Welcome to the forums, STAR91, we are so glad that you've taken a big step in sharing your thoughts and feelings here. It sounds like you are going through a hard time, and the process of grieving has been challenging for you. We hope that you find our forums to be a safe and supportive space to talk through your thoughts and feelings. Our community is here for you. With the right support things can get better.
Keep checking in to let us know how you’re going, whenever you feel up to it.

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello STAR91...

I would like to warmly welcome you to the forums..

I am so deeply sorry, about loosing 3 important people in your life..my heart goes out to you Dear STAR..My deepest condolences..

Grieving takes up a lot of space in our hearts, there’s no time limit on grieving, or how long it takes you..It is hard talking to others who are also grieving the same loss..

Just wondering if you feel up to talking to your gp about getting some grief councelling ...

You’re very welcome to talk here any times..when you feel up to it..We are here to help support you as much as you need..your not alone dear Star...

Sending you my kindest care and thoughts..sitting here with you..

Grandy..