- Beyond Blue Forums
- Mental health conditions
- Where can I find real support? I’m so so so tired ...
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Pin this Topic for Current User
- Printer Friendly Page
Where can I find real support? I’m so so so tired of this
Hey Happiness I Miss You,
Thanks for sharing what’s going on for you here. We’re really sorry to hear you've had some really difficult experiences and not been able to get the support you need. It sounds like you’ve taken some incredible steps in researching and advocating for your healthcare, but you’re not feeling understood. We’re grateful for your bravery and openness in sharing here. It’s a really good place to have come to hear from others who might understand some of what you’re going through.
We want to let you know that the Beyond Blue Support Line is here for you 24/7 on 1300 22 4636 or online. We’d really recommend reaching out to talk these feelings through and think about creating a Safety Plan for those difficult moments. We’d also encourage you to keep your prescribing doctor updated on what’s going on for you and seek a second opinion from a differing doctor to get some more perspective on your treatment options.
Thank you so much for sharing here. Hopefully, we'll hear from the community once they start to spot your post. Please feel free to share a bit more and let us know what is going on for you, and what might help, if you feel comfortable.
Sorry to hear of your desperation. I assume your medical issue is mainly depression and what that has brought to your life in so many negative ways. I hope I can help and I'm here nearly every day so you can reply anytime and I'll likely be here unless I'm not feeling well myself of course.
It sounds like you have several issues , your life hasnt worked out as you hoped with parenting, not coping, illusive motivation and confidence issues. Like a whirlpool these thing multiply and bring you down further. IMO in such situations being able to regroup and take a new radical approach can work wonders but there is firm guidelines to take in order to have an effect.
Thankfully you have much awareness of your issues and that is the first positive to take that you can pat yourself on the back with. A major step forward with this is just that- praising yourself along with accepting you cant change the past- the future and present is all that matters now. Stay with me on this ok 🙂
Below I'll list some steps and attach a link. With those links you only need to read the first post so not much reading.
- The past. Remove such thoughts. To do this you might need to distract yourself. As soon as you think of past issue go to your distraction activity. https://www.beyondblue.org.au/get-support/online-forums/staying-well/depression-distraction-and-variety
- We are human, we make imperfect decisions. Some dont care others take them as being a bad human being. https://www.beyondblue.org.au/get-support/online-forums/staying-well/who-cries-over-spilt-milk-#:~:text=That's%20the%20saying.,forgotten%20about%20many%20moons%20ago.
- Life. I've been misdiagnosed too. This is again human imperfection. Life is like that. Accepting errors is easier than begging for the perfection you crave. GP's have hundreds of patients and cant recall all of them and their issues for example. To enter a surgery accepting he will forget and remind him "you might recall I have depression and its hard to cope" is better than getting upset. https://www.beyondblue.org.au/get-support/online-forums/staying-well/do-we-expect-a-smooth-road-in-life
- And here is some videos videos
If you have been moved now by all of this then you could be on the path to more happiness, a new beginning.
Relax, change can happen