FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Not doing well

4snoopy4
Community Member

I am struggling so much today not sure how the day will pan out. On my way to work running late as did not want to get out of bed. Head in a spin and stress levels really high. Sock of feeling so sad and looking at happy people on the train interacting and laughing. So so sad.

3 Replies 3

Peppermintbach
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi 4snoopy4,

The sadness, sense of disconnect from seemingly happy people and overwhelming thoughts comes across in your post. I got this outsider-looking-in feeling from you when you described your sadness at watching laughing strangers.

I think it makes it extra difficult when we feel as though we are struggling yet others seem to be holding up okay. But I think laughter and smiles can hide so many things...maybe those people on the train have their own pain that they're not showing.

The main thing that I wanted to convey is that I hear you and that you're not alone in feeling this way. If you would like to come back and tell us a bit more about yourself (only if you're comfortable doing that), there is much support here.

Kind thoughts,

Pepper

Blue_Jane
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi there

Sorry to hear you are feeling so sad. How did your day play out? How long have you been feeling like this?

Like Pepper I would like to hear more about what is going on with you so that we can help.

Blue Jane

demonblaster
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi Snoopy 🙂

Awful feeling like that isn't it.

Are you getting much sleep these days, that in itself can be a huge downer and brings on stress on top of other stuff.

Ditto to above posts hope you feel like updating how it all went.

Breath